Table of Contents Show
Ellio’s pizza is your best bet for an impromptu pizza night. The fast meal takes about 20 minutes maximum to be thoroughly cooked.
Many Americans have resorted to this quick meal on busy work days and nights. One issue that bothers Ellio’s pizza lovers is whether you can microwave Ellio’s pizza because the product states that Ellio’s pizza was not designed to be microwaved.
Quick answer: Yes, Ellio’s pizza can be microwaved if the oven is preheated and set to an appropriate temperature, and the pizza is left to cook for about 12–15 minutes.
Everything you need to know about microwaving Ellio’s pizza is right here.
Can You Microwave Ellio’s Pizza?
Yes, Ellio’s Pizza can be microwaved. It is not safe to consume frozen Ellio’s pizza without microwaving it.
Furthermore, the taste and texture of your frozen Ellio’s pizza will be unpalatable. Ellio’s pizza is not a ready-to-eat meal, so it must be heated to be thoroughly cooked and bacteria-free. Before eating frozen foods, the USDA recommends thoroughly cooking to an appropriate internal temperature.
You can cook your frozen Ellio’s pizza in a variety of ways. Ellio’s frozen pizza can be cooked in the oven, air fryer, skillet pan, or grill. Ellio’s pizza can also be cooked in the microwave.
Microwaving your Ellio’s pizza is simple, stress-free, time-efficient, and uses less energy. To properly microwave your Ellio’s pizza, simply follow the guidelines provided below.
How To Microwave Ellio’s Pizza
You should follow guidelines when microwaving Ellio’s pizza for the best taste and texture. If your Ellio’s pizza is not microwaved properly, it may have crusty edges with a soggy center. If your pizza has a soggy center, you won’t be able to enjoy it.
Although Ellio’s pizza was not designed for microwave cooking, you can get around it by following these guidelines:
- The type of microwave used and the size of the pizza will determine the cooking time of your Ellio’s Pizza.
- Decide whether you want a crisper or a softer crust.
- Set up your browning plate.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cook the entire pizza or cut it into slices while it’s still frozen.
- Add extra toppings to your pizza to enhance the flavor.
- Avoid thawing your pizza before transferring it to the microwave oven. Remove the pizza from its box and place it directly in the microwave oven.
- Close the microwave oven securely.
- Allow the pizza to cook for 12–15 minutes, depending on how crusty you like the pizza. Note that adding more toppings will prolong the cooking time of your pizza.
- You should cook your Ellio’s pizza to 160 °F following food safety standards.
Cooking Tips For Ellio’s Pizza
Here are some cooking tips to help you get the most out of your Ellio’s pizza:
- Ensure your microwave oven and browning plate are preheated before cooking your pizza.
- Use a different sauce and seasoning other than your regular to enhance the flavor of the pizza.
- Pizza should not be overcooked. Work with the timer and, if necessary, set an alarm.
- Grease the browning plate and your crust with oil to prevent it from sticking to the plate.
- Avoid overtopping your pizza because it may take a longer time to cook.
- Increase the temperature of your oven if you want a crispy pizza.
- Add a thin layer of sauce to your Ellio’s pizza to prevent it from getting soggy.
- Pre-cook meat if you will be adding it to your Ellio’s pizza.
Although you can microwave your Ellio’s pizza and you will get a good result.
We recommend that you use a conventional oven to cook your Ellio’s pizza to get the best results. However, if a conventional oven is not available, the guidelines and tips provided will be useful.